International Serious Play Awards honor outstanding commercial and student titles used for education or training. We have three separate award programs:
- Digital Learning Games (Professional)
- Tabletop/Board Game Learning Games (Professional and Student)
- Digital Games Created by Students
Entry categories include: Corporate/Vocational; Healthcare/Medical; Local and State Government/Military; PreK Education; K-12 Education; Higher Education; Museum/Visitor Centers; Other.
Digital Games Award Program. The deadline for the International Serious Play Awards for Digital Games in the Professional category is March 1.
To submit a Digital game, click here.
- Museum/University Studio/Non Profit/NGO/Govt/Military Org – $300
- Independent Studio (9 or fewer employees) – $250
- Ed Tech Teacher, Individual – $200
After the deadline, awards can be submitted for another week for the entry fee plus an additional charge of $100
Tabletop/Board Game Learning Games Program. Entries in the International Serious Play Awards for Board Games (Professional & Student) are due March 1.
To submit a Board game, click here.
- Large Studio (25+) / Corporation/ Medical Institution/ Publisher – $350
- Mid-sized Studio (10+) – $300
- Museum/Visitor Center/University/Non Profit/NGO/Govt/Military Org – $250
- Independent Studio (9 or fewer employees) – $200
- Ed Tech Teacher, Individual – $150
- College Student (or 19-22 years): – $100
- High School Age Student (or up to 18 years): $75
Student Created Digial Games. The deadline for Student created digital game entries is March 1. The definition of a student digital game is one that was conceived by students and produced with light guidance by college faculty or high school advisors. Games produced in a university-affiliated studio for sale to the commercial market must be entered into the Professional category. To submit a Student Digital game, click here.
- College Student (or 19 – 22 years old) Entry (student creation; not commercialized) – $100
- High School Student (or 15 – 18 years or younger) – $75