Khurram Pirov, CEO, XReady LAB CORPTrack 6 VIRTUAL REALITY/MOBILE
We will share our experience of VR content creation with teachers and professors from Top Universities. Also in my presentation will be highlighted the main obstacles to successful VR implementations at schools. Revie on cheap render, customisation tools for schools and how to stay tuned in such big ocean technologies.
I will show what feedback our team obtained from a large number of experiments and what developers together with content makers should think about.
1) How to collaborate with developers
2) How not to waste time on long discussions
3) Where one can find inspiration for a new STEM game
4) How competitors can be partners
5) How make VR app useful not just for 5 mins demonstration, but for the whole year